WarZone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WarZone

warzone rs private server

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Forum Boards

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
I X O X I X

I X O X I X

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-11

More Forum Boards Empty
PostSubject: More Forum Boards   More Forum Boards Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2007 11:05 am

The forums have alot of boards to post in... to an extent.
Theres a few topics I'd like to make, but no board to post them in. So maybe you should make a few more boards, like off-topic boards, server status boards, so noone floods your hamachi with "ofmg iz srver dwn or crshed or iz smthn rong wth my pc111oneone@!!!!oneone". It could also bring more players to the forums, and give players something to do when the server is down. It may even keep some of the people registered to the forums more active. Maybe make a poll on the boards the players want.
Back to top Go down
hhs is hawt

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2007-06-01

More Forum Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Boards   More Forum Boards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:01 am

yeah cause i come here when im bored and i get bored of these topics eventually
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
I X O X I X

I X O X I X

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2007-06-11

More Forum Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Boards   More Forum Boards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 8:39 am

Yeah, The topics are kind of limited. I come here when I'm bored, and I look for something to post in, and I can't, because most things have already been answered or the previous post was just yep or i agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Forum Boards Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Forum Boards   More Forum Boards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Forum Boards
Page 1 of 1